Search Good Living

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hello Again

Well Scott has informed me he's sick of looking at that cupcake recipe post and that it was high time I got around to blogging again.

Admittedly, it's been at the bottom of my list these days, dealing with the natural exhaustion a 2 year old boy generates, combined with being 4 months pregnant and all that goes with that. We are happy though, and I have many war stories from the past few months involving markers on our rugs and walls, Aquaphor spread everywhere in Sam's bedroom and on his person and other highjinks that we won't talk about here involving poop.

All that being said, where'd the summer go? September is my favorite month of the year and I am full throttle into all it entails: over 65 pumpkin/gourd related products strewn around the house, a freezer full of homemade stock for stews and soups, Diana Krall and Nat King Cole in the iPod and a fire built in the fireplace ready to go.

It's good to be back, I'll post some pictures of our summer next...

No comments: