Search Good Living

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sam Turns 4

Thinking of my little guy right now, asleep in his cozy bed, exhausted from a long day of cartoon watching/hot donut eating/French Market wandering/Lucky Strikes bowling/Yorktown train riding/Treehouse playing/Chipotle eating/and Magna Tile building.

It was pretty much the perfect day, top presents included a new plastic baseball bat and ball, a cheap gumball machine and a $6 Toy Story 3 wallet that he can keep his money in.  Please tell me it will always stay this simple.


He is obsessed with gum right now, a newly acquired treat.  I figured his very own pack of gum would be the best thing I could add to his birthday breakfast tray.  I was right.


Sleep well my oldest child.  And may you always carry with you your four year old zest for life, your enthusiasm for all things involving balls (sports balls, ahem), and your snappy sense of fashion.  I had no idea how much my life would change for the better the day you arrived, four years ago.

No comments: