Search Good Living

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Happy Birthday Buddy!

Sam turned five!  Surprise!  And guess what, it was months ago.  Sorry about the lack of posting this year, been a bit of a failure in the area of writing.  He was woken up with our traditional birthday breakfast tray, singing and his presents...


followed by a fun day at the pool with an Angry Birds themed cake.  I am super proud of myself on this one, those of you who know me are well aware of my aversion to decorating.  How it tastes is the most important thing in my book, all else falls far behind.  That philosophy does not lend itself well to children's birthday cakes, however.  


Classic Charlotte Face.  And Sam got to use the catapult to knock down the little tower after we sang.  Please note the Lego shaped candles as well.  It's another obsession of his at the moment.


My cost savvy table decorations. 


Happy Birthday Sam!  You are loved by many, hope it's a great year for you honey!


2 comments:

Team Whitney said...

You are such a creative and awesome mommy. Really--both Angry Birds and Legos? Too cool!

Mrs Wooga said...

Welcome back! I wondered if you'd ever be here again. I know. I shouldn't talk as I don't even attempt to blog.