3) Watching Baby S interacting with his eight cousins who love him so much!
4) Eating salt water taffy until my teeth ached: key lime pie, carmel apple, blackberry, chocolate mint, marshmallow and more.
5) Finishing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow's.
6) Getting to buy a panini maker with my share of the vacation "fun" money. S played golf twice with his share. Grilled cheese here I come!
7) Wearing jeans in late July because it was going to be 52 degrees that night. I love fall and can't wait for cooler weather!
8) Baby S's first family vacation, he did great.