Search Good Living

Friday, April 24, 2009

Man-Pants

Today marks a historic occasion in our household.  Sam decided two days ago that he thinks it is great fun going potty on the toilet, (I believe it is more linked to his deep love of dark chocolate m&m's then anything else), and caught me completely unawares.

All I had heard from family, friends and books was that you shouldn't bother trying to potty train a boy until closer to three.  My 23 month old evidently didn't read those books.  So today we headed out to Gymboree to stock up on super-cool, manly, baby boy briefs.  I can hardly look at them without laughing hysterically, and am not holding my breath with this potty training thing.  

In case you can't tell, the navy blue ones on the bottom left have alligator heads on them.  "Alligator bite chew!"  Inside joke for Great Grandma.  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I'd see this posted before midnight!!! ;)
Toooooooo cute!!!!

Love that boy!!!

<3 Kath

Anonymous said...

Wow, Man pants! You can tell how old we are, our kids had Ninja Turtles on theirs!
Anita

Anonymous said...

Helllllllooooo! You need to post - now!