Search Good Living

Saturday, January 09, 2010

A Hobby Turned Obsession



So we visited Best Buy over Christmas break, along with 3 million other people. I'd forgotten about the music room in the back right hand corner of our neighborhood store, it ended up being a pinnacle experience for my 2 and 1/2 year old. Filled with drums, cymbals, guitars and keyboards, he spent 45 minutes glued to a stool, playing one electronic kit after another.

45 minutes later, we had to literally PRY him away, kicking and screaming, with promises that we'll "come back to play the booms, buddy!"
video

1 comment:

astapp said...

So cute. Have I told you how much I love his green fleece? It's a great color on him. I wish this movie would have gone on a little longer. I'd like to learn your strategies for getting him to leave a place when he doesn't want to!