Wednesday, July 28, 2010
10 Things I'm Grateful For
This list does not include anything meaningful, like God's grace or Scott's love for me. Duh. Just the shallow stuff, in no particular order.
1. A summer haircut that I do not have to wash or blow dry. Can't remember the last time I used one.
2. My Jura Capresso coffee maker named Brigetta (thanks to Cheryl for the name), and not having to leave the house to enjoy a caramel latte in the morning
3. Sanuks for summer shoes
4. Arnold Palmers by the pool
5. Two kids who enjoy sleeping through the night (thank you God!!)
6. Top Chef and No Reservations with new episodes on through the summer
7. Costco's Premium Margarita mix, $10 for a big bottle to share with friends as you grill out
8. Tomatoes in my backyard, slowly ripening
9. Horizon's Organic Yogurt Sticks, frozen, perfect for packing in a lunch for the pool
10. OPI's Tasmanian Devil Nail Polish
10b. The smell and sight of the orange freesia flowers in our bathroom...thank you to Scott who is leaving on a four day golf trip this weekend. :)