Search Good Living

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Early Christmas Card

Just kidding. TOTALLY kidding.

In August, I co-hosted a bridal shower for a my sweet cousin Ally who is marrying a third cousin of mine (no relation to each other, I swear!) this October.  Sam gets to be the ringbearer.  He has a tiny suit and purple tie.  More on that to come I'm sure.
  
It was a magical day, my mom and dad hosted it at their house and the yard was like something out of a magazine.  Ally glowed the entire time, and her future mother-in-law, Anita, took most of these pictures.  She is an amazing artist, I wish I could BE her sometimes.  Check out some of her pictures on her blog.

Also for fun, can you tell which pictures Anita took and which are mine?  I'll give you a clue: it ain't hard.












And just for fun, here's the menu:
-Austin's pulled pork on hawaiian rolls, coleslaw and pickles on the side
-Aunt Cindy's Broccili Salad with Ramen Noodles
-Ina Garten's guac, chips and homemade salsa
-Teeny tiny pecan pies, black bottom cheesecake cupcakes
raspberry shortbread cookies and mini Baked brownies 

3 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

Oh my goodness Charlotte is getting so big and is so precious!!!

Anita Johnson said...

And I wish I could be you sometimes. Actually, quite often. I'm so glad you added the links to the recipes...the brownies never made it home...I ate them all before I hit the border. See you SOON!
xo

Anita Johnson said...

Visiting this post to find that excellent brownie recipe (o;