Search Good Living

Monday, October 01, 2007

8:09 am

By 8:09 am this morning I had already changed four poopy diapers. Yep, each time involving an outfit change, full wipedown, air dry and then Desitin all over.

Four.

And the little guy gets up about 7:00 am too, so that's like changing a stinky diaper every 17.25 minutes.

But then I look into this little face and realize there's nothing more important that I should be doing with my life right now. It is a privilege to be home with him and to be the one who changes him when he needs it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW! So adorable!
We'd love a copy!!
-KB

Nicole said...

Jenni~long time no talk! but i loved catching up on you all via the blog. i have been trying to update ours, too...www.corunnermom.blogspot.com

Sam is a DOLL and I could eat him. love you guys!

Jen said...

Coley!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, too fun!! I am going to your blog right now. Liz told me about your dad, we've been praying for him and you too.

Miss you, we'd love to see you next time you're in town!
XOXO