Search Good Living

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Not to toot my own horn or anything...


...but look what I made!!  Those of you who know me understand what an enormous accomplishment this is, considering the fact that I am entirely missing the "crafty" gene.  This coming from the girl who can't even french braid.

Anyways, it was one of the best parties I've ever been too, a dear friend who I've known since kindergarden had a lovely birthday supper followed by the BEST birthday cake I've ever had. Each of us had a little kit to assemble a gingerbread house out of graham crackers and every guest brought bags of candy.  

Happy Birthday Katie!  It was a great night.

2 comments:

KEG said...

Thank you, Jenni!! It was such a sweet night. SO glad you could be there :). Your house is amazing!!!!

Jen said...

Not as amazing as yours...I only wish I had a picture of IT. Can you come to dinner on the 10th??