Search Good Living

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Issues



I discovered last night that I have a problem.

Leaving the office yesterday, I noticed that Bath and Body Works continued their "Hand Soap Special!" sale into this week. There's one in the building I work in, I pass it twice a day at least. "OOooo," I thought to myself. "I think I could use some more hand soap, and 3 for $10 is a pretty good deal." But, I paused, and decided to restrain myself, being already late to my train.

Good thing, because when I got home, I found this---(see above)

Doh. I think I have a problem.

What would posses someone to load up on soap like this? A continual fear of being grimy? A secret desperation that a burglar will rob the soap from our showers?


I don't know. I just...don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not even Dutch

Jen said...

No, but maybe I'm a dirty Swede.