Search Good Living

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


We continue to soldier on through winter, as you can see here.  Have a wonderful day and go eat some comfort food!  

We're having dinner tonight at a new little place in downtown Wheaton, The Cellar Bistro.  There's a five course menu involving she-crab soup, (I guess they only use the girls?), pineapple carpaccio salad, steak with scalloped potatoes and banana cream pie.  I may sneak my camera in to take pictures for the blog....only if it's REALLY good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how cute it is when you turn your baby into a stuffed animal! ;)

Sammy is adorable!!!

Kristin M.

Jen said...

It's difficult to resist the temptation, I must admit. Especially because Baby Gap seems to attach ears to all their jackets. :) Hopefully he'll forgive me later in life.

I still need to get on Facebook...post your pics babe!

Deepa said...

Is that beautiful pink his cheeks natural? wow!
Your baby could be on one of the Anne Geddes posters!