Search Good Living

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


We continue to soldier on through winter, as you can see here.  Have a wonderful day and go eat some comfort food!  

We're having dinner tonight at a new little place in downtown Wheaton, The Cellar Bistro.  There's a five course menu involving she-crab soup, (I guess they only use the girls?), pineapple carpaccio salad, steak with scalloped potatoes and banana cream pie.  I may sneak my camera in to take pictures for the blog....only if it's REALLY good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how cute it is when you turn your baby into a stuffed animal! ;)

Sammy is adorable!!!

Kristin M.

Jen said...

It's difficult to resist the temptation, I must admit. Especially because Baby Gap seems to attach ears to all their jackets. :) Hopefully he'll forgive me later in life.

I still need to get on Facebook...post your pics babe!

The Scatterbrain said...

Is that beautiful pink his cheeks natural? wow!
Your baby could be on one of the Anne Geddes posters!