Search Good Living

Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm on board

It's only taken me seven years to catch on, but I am IN.  On the American Idol train in a big way.

HOW can I now have a crush on Simon when I despised him only a year ago?  Where are these chills coming from, that race up and down my spine when someone gives a truly great performance?  I don't know, maybe I'm in a more vulnerable place now after having given birth, but I cannot look away.  I even found tears standing in my eyes at one point two nights ago.  It must be the baby hormones.

Brooke the nanny, with blonde hair, and Danny the 16 year old are my picks.

1 comment:

Nabeel said...

hmm @ american idol band wagon. Did you make it? Why do you despise Simon? Everyone this season respects him. he is honest and gives true feedback .. says things the way they are.